Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lull - Time Box EP. [2x7"] (1995)

Here's a little something special for you guys: A very extraordinary release by Lull, a dark ambient project created by Mick Harris, who was also the Drummer for the Band Napalm Death. This album is possibly one of the greatest examples of spine-chilling, dark, and harrowing ambient music. The album is called, Time Box EP.

It was released in the U.K. in 1995 (One year before I was born) by Aquese Recordings, and was a limited edition on two 7" pieces if Vinyl. One version was that it came in a numbered, and spray-painted box (in which very few were produced.) The spray-painted box in the mail-order was only limited to a total of 39 copies.The other version of this album was that it came in a cardboard wallet, and this version was limited to a total of 500 copies. Both versions come with an eight-paged booklet; the track names are etched out in "run-out grooves".

(Please note that according to the album page on Discogs.com, for each song from this rip, there are at least 10 - 20 seconds off. I don't know why it's like this but whatever. I'm guessing that those 20 seconds were just very, very low droning or silence/static.)

A. Lull Not Null (6:11)
AA. We Aim To Please (7:03)
AAA. No Messages, Nope, Never... (6:07)
AAAA. .... (6:43)

Download


*(Please, please tell me if the link is not working or has been removed, or if the file is corrupted. I will try my best to fix it or also reupload it again. Thanks!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I first heard about this group the other day when searching for Dark Ambience. I just listened to a few tracks for the first time today and I've been looking all over the web for all of his main albums. This is actually the last one I need, I have the rest now. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete